First of all, I would like to thank Pod 5 for bringing us a very interesting course. In this course, pod 5 uses test methods such as recording, video, text, and quizzes, and the course content is also very connected. At the same time, I think the topic selection of such a course, which is Personal Finance, is also very useful. Next, let me share some of my personal views on the Pod 5 course.

Identify components of the Interactive Learning Resource that might be missing 

Generally speaking, this project is a very good project, but I found that Pod 5 can make a lot of progress in many places. The content of this course is very nice, but the connection of the course is missing a little bit. I think it is very important that the course distributes what to learn every week. However, the Pod 5 course did not clearly tell me what to learn every week and the content of the quiz. I believe that a good course should divide the complex content into small goals, and finally let students take each small goal as the premise, step by step toward final success.

Provide a summary of The Interactive Learning Resource’s strengths and weaknesses. Draw out specific examples from your peers’ work to justify your feedback.

Strengths: I think Pod 5 brings very rich course content to students, such as audio, video, articles, quiz, and so on. And I really like the Check Your Understanding part of the Pod 5 course, where I can do a lot of interesting little quizzes which can help me understand the course.

Weakness: Maybe it’s just my personal problem. When I was doing the quiz on Pod 5, I found that I didn’t understand some topics or concepts very well. In this case, I hope that there will be a discussion group in the course, which allows students and teachers to communicate immediately and freely discuss their understanding of the course content.

Provide general, specific, and practical recommendations to your peers on how to improve their Interactive Learning Resources. 

Overall I like this course, but as I mentioned earlier, the content of this course is very detailed, and you can also test your understanding by doing quiz after learning. But I think it is best to add best before which day to finish to each part of the content. This way students can gauge their own progress in the course and have an idea of what I’m going to learn and what I’m going to do this week. At the same time, I hope to add a discussion group to the course content so that students can post to the group immediately when they have questions, and then some classmates with a clearer understanding may help them. In this way, teachers can also know which concepts or issues students have some miss understanding on.